Message from the editor
HS2 and local transport
Bowood Lane; Bowood Lane will be closed until approximately March 2024.
Closure of the footpath between Folly Bridge and Bridleways to the north of Wendover for 6 weeks from 20 June.
Risborough Road will have traffic management in place Monday 27 June to Friday 15 July.
Rocky Lane will be closed as follows:
- single lane closures using temporary traffic lights from Monday 4 July to Friday 15 July 2022 between 7.00am and 7.00pm
- fully closed from Monday 18 July to Friday 19 August 2022 between 7.00am and 7.00pm
To reduce disruption as much as possible, Rocky Lane is expected to be open overnight as well as on Sundays.
near Great Missenden:
The A413 will have lane closures with multi-phase traffic lights beginning Monday 4 July to Friday 15 July 2022, between 8.00pm and 6.00am.
The link road will be fully closed overnight, from Monday 4 July to Friday 15 July 2022, between 8.00pm and 6.00am.
At all other times, one of the lanes in each direction will be closed between Link Road and Frith Hill.
HS2 intend to open the road fully over the weekend for all road users.
The roads below will have temporary traffic management on the following dates:
- Nash Lee Road CCTV Works – 11 July to 15 July 2022
- Wendover Bypass CCTV Works– 18 July to 22 July 2022
- Nash Lee Road diversion works – 25 July to 5 August 2022
For more information, please click here or on the “HS2 Transport Closures” button, right.