Light up a Life this Christmas
The festive season can be a time of nostalgia and memories and no matter how much time has passed since the loss of a loved one, it can be a difficult time of the year.
Rennie Grove Hospice Care’s Light up a Life services are an uplifting way to come together with friends and family to celebrate the memory of someone special.
Rennie Grove is holding five services in different locations across Bucks throughout November and December.
- Flackwell Heath, Sunday 18 November, 6.30pm, Christ Church
- Princes Risborough, Sunday 25 November, 4pm, Duke Street Gardens (outdoor event)
- Prestwood, Monday 26 November, 7.30pm, Prestwood Village Hall
- Beaconsfield, Sunday 2 December, 4pm, St Mary’s and All Saints Church
- High Wycombe, Sunday 9 December, 3.15pm, Union Baptist Church
You are warmly invited to join in and dedicate a light as a positive way of remembering someone special. Your light will bring comfort to others and will shine on Rennie Grove’s Christmas tree.
Stephanie has donated to Light up a Life for many years. “I feel strongly that it’s important for people to be cared for in their own home if that is where they want to be. As a child I was in and out of hospital a great deal and that experience has really stuck with me. Regardless of how good the care might have been, I just wanted to be at home,” she explains.
“The nurses from Rennie Grove make this possible and being able to support a local charity that gives people that choice is important to me.”
Please visit www.renniegrove.org/lual for full details of all the services taking place along with information on how to dedicate and light and make a donation.