Over £14 Million raised for local hospice care
Supporters of The Hospice Lottery have reached the amazing milestone of raising over £14 million for their six partner charities since the Lottery started in 1997.
David Griffiths, Chief Executive of The Hospice Lottery, said, “We’d like to thank all our loyal supporters for helping us to reach this milestone. Their ongoing contribution through our lotteries provides such important regular income for our Partner Charities, and they are so grateful for it.”
The Partner Charities give their care for free and have to raise huge amounts each year to continue providing their services, and the funding they receive from The Hospice Lottery is so important to them, especially during this difficult year.
The charities that receive funds raised by The Hospice Lottery include:
- Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity based in Aylesbury
- Harlington Hospice based in Harlington
- Michael Sobell Hospice Charity based in Northwood
- Rennie Grove Hospice Care covering Herts and Bucks
- South Bucks Hospice based in High Wycombe
- The Hospice of St Francis based Berkhamsted