Rennie Grove Hospice Care’s Biggest Loser 2015
TheBiggest Loserisan18 week health and well-being programme, starting in January 2015. The chosen 30 people will have the opportunity to transform themselves with access to gym facilities, exercise classes, personal trainers and nutritional advice, in return forraising sponsorship to support Rennie Grove and the services we provide.
What’s included in the Biggest Loser programme?
- Free gym membership for 18 weeks, access to personal trainers and dedicated Rennie Grove Biggest Loser exercise classes at one of ourthree participating gyms:
Places for People Leisure – Wycombe Sports Centrein High Wycombe
- Weekly weigh-insat the gyms andmonthly BMI calculationsat our Tring office
- Anutritional programmefromKim Crundall atBalance Nutrition
- Support from the Rennie Grove team throughout the programme
- A celebration event at the end of the 18 weeks.
What are the prizes on offer?
The prize for the highest fundraiser -All participants pledge to raise at least £500 in sponsorship, and we will give you all the support you need to do this. The overall highest fundraiser will win a spa day atVerulamium Spa, St Albans.
The prize for the overall Biggest Loser -The individual who loses the highest percentage of body fat in the 18 week period will win an overnight stay for two atSopwell House, St Albans, including breakfast and the use of spa facilities.
The prize for the Biggest Loser from each gym:
The winner from each gym who loses the highest percentage of body fat after the 18 week period will win a year’s free gym membership as well as a complimentary makeover, including hair, a facial and a style consultation.
How can I apply for a place?
If you’d like to be considered for a place on the Biggest Loser 2015 programme,find out more and download an application form from www.renniegrove.org/biggestloser The deadline for applications isMonday 12th January 2015.
Deadline:Monday 12th January 2015
Tel: 01442 820740