Ryanair Announces New London Luton Winter 2019 Route to Seville
Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (8 Aug) announced a new London Luton winter 2019 service to Seville, which will operate twice weekly from November 2019. Ryanair’s London Luton winter 2019 schedule now offers 21 routes in total, including two new routes to Krakow and now Seville.
London consumers and visitors can now book their holidays to Seville as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
· Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus £5 MyRyanair credit
· Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
· Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
· Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
· Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
· New Ryanair Choice – £199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
· Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate its new winter service, Ryanair has launched a seat sale on its London Luton routes with fares starting from £14.99 for travel until end of October 2019, which must be booked by midnight Saturday (10 August), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Eimear Ryan said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce this new London Luton winter service to Seville from November 2019. This twice weekly service will operate as part of our winter 2019 schedule. Customers in London can now book seats on flights to Seville as far out as March 2020.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just £14.99 for travel until end of October 2019, which must be booked by midnight Saturday (10 Aug). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
Simon Harley, Head of Business Development at London Luton Airport said:
“We are delighted that Ryanair has chosen to add another exciting destination from London Luton Airport. It’s great news for our passengers who can not only enjoy an increasing range of destinations but a better travelling experience too in our newly transformed terminal.”