The Hospice Lottery launch Winter Superdraw to raise money for local hospice care
Local not-for-profit organisation The Hospice Lottery Partnership has launched its annual Winter Superdraw to raise much needed funds to help support patients and families that are cared for by our local hospices including:
- Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity based in Aylesbury
- Michael Sobell Hospice Charity based in Northwood
- Rennie Grove Hospice Care covering Herts and Bucks
- South Bucks Hospice based in High Wycombe
- The Hospice of St Francis based Berkhamsted.
Every ticket sold helps to make a difference to those in need of hospice care. For example,
- £5 can help to pay for a patient’s transport to a day hospice for therapeutic treatments and emotional support
- £15 could help towards providing bereavement support for a family that have lost a loved one
- £20 could help provide a complementary therapy session to bring comfort and relieve a patient’s symptoms
- £50 could help to provide a visit from a children’s hospice at home nurse to a child at home at any time of the day or night
There are some great cash prizes to be won including a top prize of £2,000, second prize of £250, and a third prize of £100. Anyone who buys their tickets before 25 November will also be entered in to a bonus Fast Reply Draw for the opportunity to win one of three £50 cash prizes.
A previous Superdraw winner said: “I support The Hospice Lottery to help raise funds for the wonderful work that my local hospices do. I never expected to win anything, let alone the top prize.”
Tickets cost £1 each and are available to buy online at hospicelottery.org.uk/superdraw or by calling The Hospice Lottery Partnership office on 01442 891459. Tickets are on sale until 10 January 2020 and the main draw takes place on 15 January 2020 which will get the New Year off to a great start for the lucky winners.