Your Rural Buckinghamshire…. Your Rural Strategy
See the part you and your organisation can play in the future delivery of the strategy.
• Be the first to consider and feedback on the BRAG 5 year rural strategy, based on your priorities.
• Hear from Rob Hanna, Buckinghamshire & Milton Keynes Natural Environment Partnership Manager, on the launch of the “NEP” business plan.
• Hear from Nick Phillips, LEADER Programme Manager, on the lead up to the next round of funding for rural business.
• Great opportunity to network with rural stakeholders, organisations and individuals.
• Guest speaker to be confirmed!
9.00am Arrival, registration and refreshments.
9:30am Welcome and introductory remarks (Sir Henry Aubrey-Fletcher).
9:35am The Strategy, BRAG influence, challenges and how we work together to achieve objectives.
10:20am Bucks and Milton Keynes NEP Launch! Rob Hanna Partnership Manager Buckinghamshire & Milton Keynes Natural Environment Partnership.
11:20am LEADER Update- Launch of business support to run 2014-2015
12:00pm Guest Speaker! Local Food …. The Future…….
12:40pm Question and Answer session (Chaired by Sir Henry Aubrey-Fletcher). Followed by thanks and close.
Who should attend?
The Conference is open to all organisations and individuals who work to support the vitality of our rural communities, as well as anyone with a broader interest in rural affairs.
To book your place please see:https://brag2013.eventbrite.co.uk/
|Location:||The Gateway, Oculus Room, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8FF|
|Times:||Registration from 9am. Conference 9.30am to 1pm|